|Vote for game to help others evaluate their selection. Read user comments to help yourself.
Leave comment about game in COMMENT section to share yoyr opinion with others.||
Acala Video Studio is an easy-to-use video formats re-author all-in-one conversion software. It has four main key features, that's, NO.1 convert all video files to AVI, DivX, XviD, Mpeg, Mp4, 3GP, MOV, WMV, ASF, HD Video...NO.2 Copy movies to iPod, PSP, Zune, Xbox, Mobile Phone, iPad, PMP, PS3, Apple TV, iPhone... NO.3 Rip all movies audio track to pop music files, and NO.4 Author and burn all movies to DVDs.
With Acala Video Studio, you will be feeling free to convert all video formats and get the one whatever you want. I am sure Acala Video Studio will impress you with the output high quality and high speed. Discover amazing digital life begin with Acala Video Studio!
1) 1-click conversion between almost any formats without losing quality.
2) Convert all video files to AVI, DivX, XviD, Mpeg, Mp4, 3GP, MOV, WMV, ASF, HD Video
3) Copy movies to iPod, PSP, Zune, Xbox, Mobile Phone, iPad, PMP, PS3, Apple TV, iPhone
4) Author and burn video files to DVD-5 DVD movie and DVD-9 DVD movie.
5) Burn DVD movie files from hard disk to DVD Disc directly.
6) Rip all movies audio track to pop music files.
7) Edit video clip converting start time and end time.
8) Edit video screen recording range to crop video screen.
9) Edit text or image watermark on video screen.
10) It's easy to Check DVD Writer Device detail inforamtion.
11) Erase writeable DVD Disc directly.
12) Built-in Sony PSP movie manager.
13) Built-in Video clips playback player.
14) Built-in Video Joiner.
15) Built-in Video Splitter.
16) Keep original aspect ratio
17) Zoom video picture to full screen.
18) Grab image when playback movie.
19) 1-click output profile settings.
20) Video trimming and split cut edit-able.
21) Video file playback preview.
22) Shutdown computer automatically when job is done.
23) Lifetime FREE Technical Support and FREE upgrade .
Please visit http://www.cutedvd.com for more information
||Why is it that the proposed solution for a technical problem is invariably a social one, i.e., place the entire global economy under centralized control? Is it the sterling ennvroimental record of the centrally planned economies, like the USSR and the PRC?At least North Korea has avoided a large carbon footprint.